NDSS Ltd is a well-established company, known throughout the UK for providing a first class security and crowd management service to the live music industry. In 2012 an opportunity came literally knocking on our office door to provide security guards to a forthcoming TV show called Da Vinci’s Demons. Written by David S. Goyer, the series ran for three years and allowed NDSS the opportunity to move into a completely new market. Since then, we have never looked back.
Our portfolio includes: Da Vinci’s Demons (TV), Set Fire to the Stars, staring Elijah Wood (Film), The Bastard Executioner (TV), Friday Download-The Movie (Film), Heretics (Film), The Collection (TV), The Rack Pack (TV) and The Charlotte Church Show (TV). More recently we have started work on Sherlock series 4 and Ordinary Lies series 2. Both BBC productions.
Although we are relatively new working within the TV and Film industry, our vast experience working at live events has assisted us with our transition into this exciting part of the security industry.
Our company's mission is to provide a top quality, professional and reliable service. We aim to be recognised within the TV and Film industry as a reliable and professional provider of experienced, trained and enthusiastic personnel. We accept and recognise that our staff is our primary resource and collectively we are committed to delivering a first class service to our clients.
We will actively discourage any form of discrimination based on creed, colour, religion, gender or physical limitation etc., insisting rather that appointments and promotions be based purely on capability and suitability for the relevant position, without exception.
We aim to excel in all we do, and to provide a service that we would be pleased to receive.
Our Vision is to provide a high quality service to our clients. Some of the business values that support our vision are:
• To develop long term relationships with our clients.
• To provide a leading quality of service to our clients.
• To provide a positive company and working environment for our staff.
Corporate and Social Responsibility
We recognise that we must incorporate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, regulators, suppliers, the community and the environment.
We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies. We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
We will be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
Our Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance to this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
• We shall strive to improve our environmental performance through implementation of our Environmental policy.
• We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk.
• We shall encourage dialogue with consumers for mutual benefit.
• We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our Complaints procedure.
• We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region.
• We shall operate in line with our equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees.
• We will offer our employees clear and fairs terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual personal development.
• We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
• We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment.
• We shall uphold the values of honesty and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders.
• Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship.
• We will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
• We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.